Monday, August 17, 2009

Back!

wow!finally, after 2 years i've been busy (cie ile busy skrg bahasanya), then i left this blog "maelstrom"-ly..:)
2 years back when i created this blog, i was a pre-u student, and now i'm MONASH student..wow!!(plok plok plok..).quite impressive, huh?wish me luck then!
oh ya, i got good news which i need to tell everyone(some of my friend told me that im a SOMSE girl which never share the new newa from me, erm actually i posted in FACEBOOK about my status, maybe they're too lazy to check it out or "gaptek" kali ya..hihi *no offense*)
the GOOD news is i'm in a relationship now with a boy named ANGGUN!a bit funny, isnt it?his nickname is ANGGUN, his middle name is ANGGUN, his family name is ANGgun..hehe
i do love him so much, and i infected by his love :)

damn!i almost miss my class, so see ya!
GBU guys..^__^y

No comments: